Last week we were grateful to hear that we received The Versatile Blogger Award from two fantastic fellow food bloggers. Thanks to Sandra & Kathy’s Corners for the kind words and nomination!
We’re happy to share the love. This award is given to bloggers by bloggers following these rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated me and link back to them in my post.
2. Share 7 things about myself.
3. Pass the award on to 15 more bloggers that I enjoy.
4. Contact the bloggers I have chosen to let them know that they have been selected.
First, the trivia.
1. I love going on a walk by myself.
2. Doing yard work centers me.
3. I don’t do enough of either 1 or 2.
4. We moved ten times in our first twelve years of marriage.
5. This fall my daughter and I discovered needle felting.
6. Yesterday I received a pair of arm warmers, like these. Mmm.
7. I love to chop vegetables. Especially yellow potatoes, straight out of the ground. And fresh leeks.
1. I love it when someone shares their home cooking.
2. I love to sing.
3. My freezer is stocked with blueberries my son and I picked in the summer.
4. Walking is my choice of transportation, when I can.
5. I want to train to be a part of a marathon.
6. I can taste flavors when I’m talking about food.
7. I go to the kitchen to cook first thing in the morning, however early it is.
And here are our nominees, in alphabetical order.
We looked for blogs with a beautiful aesthetic, a focus on local foods and whole living or standout photographs, recipes or both. Enjoy browsing!
10. Pure Hunger
11. Rainy Day Gal
13. Soul Aperture
14. Style Fare